Gang Survey, also called auditorium survey or hall test, achieves similarly structured results as the equivalent “studio test”, but with less efforts and costs.
Unlike the studio test, where individual interviews are conducted, the gang survey interviews entire groups simultaneously. The presentation of research materials is here also a major aspect.
Arguments for a gang survey:
- Standardized/uniform conditions for the entire group
- Less efforts/lower costs through larger groups, who are simultaneously interviewed under the same conditions
- Economic alternative to individual interviews
- Combination of closed and open-end questions possible
- Uniformed situation for all respondents
This type of survey is also accompanied by our team, in order to guide the respondents and being at all time available for any questions respondents might have.
Use our experience as an international market research company and request our expertise today. Contact us for more information and to request a quotation.